Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sneak Peek

Madi's getting geared up for the Rudd Family Reunion Talent Show- just one month away! Her talent still needs a some work- incorporating actions while singing can get a little tricky. Luckily she's still got some time to work on it!

10 comments:

Jones Family said...

so cute!

Heidi said...

Max has just watched this about five times- he is entranced!

Papa said...

Madi, what a great job!!!!! I can't wait to see you do this in person. I love you so much sweetie,
Papa

Jen said...

that's the cutest thing EVER! and yes, Anie, you are the most awesome sister ever too! I'm just lucky that I got ALL the awesome sisters the world could ever offer! I'm the luckiest girl alive! Can't wait to see you in 4 weeks! Woo Hoo!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe she would actually sing for people. Brooklyn will stop singing if even Brandon & I look at her.

Doreen said...

CUTE! I don't know how you can get her to memorize all of these songs/articles of faith/etc. Hunter's only interested in singing Jingle Bells and occasionally the ABCs. Madi's got talent.

martyrudd said...

I too have been engrossed in this video and laugh every time I watch it!!! It's so cute when she starts once, then starts again and then ends up holding the phone to her ear thru the entire song. Too cute, Madi girl!! xoxoGRAM

Unknown said...

Nan....I just have to comment again. I keep viewing this post and watching Madi perform. Each time I laugh at how cute she is!!! Her memorizing skills are incredible. She's really entertaining for a Gram who really misses her babies. xoxoxoMOM

PS. This is weird...not sure why I'm signed in as Karlee, but maybe it will throw people off so they don't know I commented twice~~

JoSue said...

Love it, love it, love it! The big question of the day is stage fright! She looks good on camera but she might need someone up there with her. Clark thinks you need to make Elle memorize it too so Madi won't be alone....:) He has a lot of learning to do. Really though, very articulate and SO good at memorization! Love you guys. xoxo

Popi and CeCe said...

Madi will STEAL THE SHOW!!