Madi started swim lessons last month. This was the little group of friends who Madi "attempted" to learn to swim with.

Notice how Madi's the only one in the bottom picture not having a good time splashing. She had a love/ hate relationship with swim lessons.

Madi loved being with her friends.
She loved that it was something new.
And she loved her new goggles.
Madi loved her new googles so much that after her first day of swim lessons she carried them everywhere- including to bed!
This is how I found Madi just 15 minutes after I tucked her into bed- sound asleep and wearing her googles!!

Madi might love her goggles, but she hates putting her face in the water. So no, the goggles never served their intended purpose.


Krista sure was an awesome teacher though. Madi loves "Sister Lundell" and already knowing her teacher really helped Madi not to be nervous. Big thanks to Krista for volunteering to teach (or in Madi's case- try to teach) all our kids how to swim!

2 comments:
What a little love bug--asleep with her goggles. That picture is priceless! Love that Madi :)
HA HA HA!!! That is AWESOME!!! I've been waiting for those pictures (sleeping with the goggles). Dear little Madi. We sure miss you guys... I can't believe the summer is wasting away! Brooklyn was playing with her imaginary friends today, and I felt bad that she has no REAL friends to play with. We'll have to have some catch-up playdates when we get back!!!
Post a Comment