
Last Sunday my brother flew in for a quick visit. Due to delayed- then canceled flights, Clark's supposed weekend trip was turned into a short overnight stay. But regardless of the length of his visit, we were just thrilled to have Clark here! We talked long into the night and then were awakened in the early morning by overly excited little girls wanting to play with their uncle. Thanks Clark for rearranging your plans to make sure we fit into them. We love you!!
2 comments:
It's after midnight and I totally can't sleep. Darling pictures! You're brother looks like such a great uncle!!!
I guess I'll work on my meal plan? I just can't get my wheels to stop turning. It must be all the excitement from tonight!!!
GO TO SLEEP, STACY...GO TO SLEEP!
This is such a cute pic of Clarkie and the girls!! And I love Elle's smile:) xoxoGram
Post a Comment