This first one was actually at the end of our photo shoot- the sky was still pretty but the girls were getting tired. Madi was cold and I'd wrapped her in Grandpa Al's hoodie in hopes of heading back to the car. But Spencer insisted we come back for one more.

Elle was definitely the silliest of the bunch. She'd missed her nap- making her extra hyper. Holding still was out of the question!
Not a posed one below but I love how Spencer and I are smiling when really I think he's probably telling me to loose the attitude and at least try to make this a good experience. I'm sure I'm probably laughing at him asking him to look at our crazy girls and tell me how we're gonna get a good picture out of them.

Always being silly!
Always waiting for Elle to come join the picture. . .
I thought the shoulders would be a good idea- I can usually get Elle to look up and smile when I put her on my shoulders. No such luck!
And this brings us back to the end again. . .
Though none of these made the cut, we did end up getting one decent picutre of the four of us- all looking and smiling. The lighting wasn't the greatest, but I really couldn't stress about it. Pictures were sent into Costco Tuesday night and the girls and I headed up to Brentwood the next day. Now I just need to start gathering addresses and get them mailed out before Spencer and I fly out to Utah on December 1st.
But for now, the girls and I are having all sorts of fun here in Brentwood with Gram and Papa. This morning we followed a flock of 12 wild turkeys through the park (picutres will come later- when we get back to Camarillo next Sunday). Then we dipped peanut butter balls and ate one too many! And at church today Madi and another little boy were the musical number during sacrament meeting. They sang "My Heavenly Father Loves Me." It was adorable! I never tire of hearing Madi sing! We're looking forward to seeing Spencer on Thursday- he flys in Thanksgiving afternoon. And since I probably won't be posting anything more until we get back, happy early Thanksgiving to you all!




7 comments:
Whether they made the cut or not, you have the cutest family ever. Can't wait for a Christmas card with a beach picture on it! And I love your cute pregnant belly. :)
Those are fun pictures! The photo shoots don't get any easier with the older kids...
Maybe we can get you to snap some shots of us in December??? We'll try to behave...
Have fun with your family in Brentwood!
It is great to see your family on a west coast beach! You are all beautiful!
Lindsay, I was thinking the same thing! Jenkins Family Photo Shoot in December! Michael and I promise to hold still and smile for the camera :)
Hey how long are you guys going to be in Utah? We'll be out there soon too...park date? (Snow gear and sleds included)
You look great Anie!
What cute pictures!! You look beautiful! Glad you had such a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving. What are you and Spencer doing in Utah? I'm guessing you probably won't still be there the 17th, which is when we go. It would be so fun to see you! Oh, and congrats on the house!
Post a Comment