
Great pic huh!
A little inappropriate?
Nah

Belly pic: 20 weeks
The ultrasound went great. Madi went to play with Brooklyn this morning (thanks Linds for saving me on this one!) and Elle came with Boppi and I.
I absolutely loved watching this little guy move around on the screen while feeling all the movements in my stomach. That's been my favorite thing lately- feeling my little guy move around. I've been able to feel him for weeks now, but lately his kicks have gotten much stronger and more distinct. Even Spencer's been able to feel them. Check out his cute little foot- actual size: about an inch long.

I feel great- tired, but great. The backs of my legs are completely covered in veins- bulgy and spidery ones, going all he way down to my ankles and even wrapping around to the front of my legs, but surprisingly they haven't been super painful and as long as I don't have to look at them I'm ok. I bought a bunch of long skirts and dresses a couple weekends back and now have a whole new Sunday attire.
I've been able to keep up with running 3 miles a day, but pretty sure it's gonna end soon. The ultrasound tech heard I was still running and told me to stop. One more month till I get my elliptical back, so until then she tells me I should just be walking. Hmmm.... we'll see what happens.
The girls are beyond obsessed with their babies and pretending they're pregnant. Even Elle's started shoving her baby up her shirt. Madi's new thing is to pretend she has triplets- "just like Aunt Jo". I tell her if she's pregnant with triplets, she'd need to be on bed rest, "like Aunt JoSue was". One afternoon it worked too, and Madi spent the afternoon in bed. Her babies were born about an hour later though! Tonight Madi threw a royal fit about wanting all 3 babies in her tummy. They didn't all fit into her pajama top, so Madi screamed and screamed until she got at least one baby in there. I went in to check on her after she'd fallen asleep and sure enough- she was able to fit one baby up there.

Madi with her triplets, lovingly named: Caleb, Leah, and Zachary

Elle's baby- who goes everywhere with her.
9 comments:
Those ultrasounds are GREAT! I love it that your girls are pretending to be pregnant right along with you. And how funny about Madi wanting to have triplets :) My class of 3 year olds at the preschool all did the same thing, boys and girls, when I was preggo and working. They also asked every pregnant woman they saw if they were pregnant with twins, ha! Oh the joys of children :-)
You look great Anie. Actually that picture looks like you are in heaven-- love'n the short sleeves and California weather I"m sure. It really is a boy! I wish we could be around to watch your cute girls interact with a new baby brother! How did you get those ultra sound pictures on the blog? DId you use your camera? They are so clear!
YEY! A BOYEEEE!!!! Im so excited! You look AWESOME, NOT HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know what youre talking about. Pshhhhhh. And its great to be prego through winter this time dont ya think? long pants and skirts and dresses and my fave big bulky sweaters to hide my upper fat! HURRAY!
Congrats! Cant wait to see what the lil dudes gonna look like!!!!! and a NAME?
Congratulations guys! We are glad to hear it is "still a boy!" :) I had Samantha on my lap when I was looking at this blog and she excitedly pointed to Madi and Elle. We miss you guys!!
yay i am so excited for you!
Yeah for a boy!! That's so exciting! I'm sure you're girls will be so cute with a baby brother. Little boys are so fun! Oh, and you look so great!!
Your girls are so cute - I love that they put their dolls up their shirts :-). My mom always tells me the story of when my brother was born when I was two and I'd walk around the store with my shirt up nursing my doll :-).
And to answer your question, we don't know yet where we are going. Matt is actually out of town for interviews this week. He has about 12 interviews from now until the end of January. Then we find out in March, on March 16 to be exact (my birthday), where we will be going. Pretty exciting!!
Love the pics of our newest grandson!!! And Gram can't wait until I get to spoil the Jenkins girls again....yes, that means Anie too. I'm thinking a trip to Apple Hill will be our fun adventure when you get here in only 6 days!! Google it and check it out. xoxoxMOM
WAHOO!!! I almost can't believe it that youre having a boy! And I can't believe you're still able to run 3 miles a day. That's impressive but a little crazy :) haha! Spencer's going to have a new fishing buddy now!! CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment