Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Who's got the harder job?

This morning while I was busily making Spencer's smoothie, fixing sandwiches, and washing dishes, Madi looks at Spencer and says, "Dad, why does Mommy gotta do all the work and you do all the playin?"

HA! I could have died laughing!

Spencer jumped right on that one, explaining to Madi what he does all day. Throwing in how we wouldn't be able to live in our house if he didn't go to work.

Obviously it wasn't convincing enough cause Madi responded with, "Well, when you're at home Mommy's always working and you're always playing!"

LOVE it!! I've got someone on my side!

Spencer took the jab nicely though, reminding Madi how lucky Mommy is to get to stay home all day and play with her and Elle, expressing how much he misses them while he's at work all day. It's true, I've got a pretty awesome job!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Haha, this is awesome! Looks like Spencer didn't win this case :)

Karlie Ann Ady said...

Love it! That's one for the "home team" too!