
The girls got themselves dressed this morning. They were just so cute all matchy matchy that I had to find something for Cal to wear to fit into the picture! Oh how these three just melt my heart- especially Cal's little pouty lip.
My baby boy is already 23 days old! In another week I'm gonna have to start saying "months old" instead of days or weeks. Makes me sad. These past 3 weeks have flown by. Cal's getting so big so fast. He's a dream and I really wish I had more time to just enjoy him. But it's hard when he's got two older, very attention demanding sisters! I have so much to blog about, there just hasn't been any time. I have been writing down something about Cal every day though and hopefully will be able to put it all together for his one month post.
Three kids is definitely a handful- especially one being a newborn, but I do think it's been easier going from 2 to 3 kids than it was going from 1 to 2. I still remember the first night after Elle was born that Spencer left me alone with both girls for the evening. I had no clue how I was supposed to do both girls bedtime routine all by myself. I laugh at that now. At Calvin's 2 week mark Spencer had business in Orange County, leaving me for my first overnighter alone with all three kids, and I didn't even really think twice about it. I definitely don't feel at a loss for how to do anything, it's just craziness the majority of the time. I have lots more to say, but I gotta go nurse again and then off to bed. Crossing fingers tonight will be better than last night.
5 comments:
You are amazing!
I hear ya! Im freaking out about Lexi coming home now. Ive been spoiled, Brooke will be over 3 weeks old before I have a day alone with two kids. I feel like she takes all my time. I dont know how you do it!!! BUT... I have to say HES FREAKIN CUUUTE!!!!!!!!! And I cant imagine Elle with out those little piggie buns on her head. Id swear she was born with them! I miss you guys!
I'm a bit late, but congratulations!! He's adorable!! I love the pictures of the girls with him. Glad everything is going well so far. Makes me feel a little less nervous for 3 (we're expecting in November :-)).
Oh, this is Marisa
um... cal is seriously ADORABLE!! love that pouty lip! so cute! glad you are surviving the craziness, :-) love you guys! try your updates on skype, I think that was the problem! xoxo
Calvin totally looks like Sammy which means he looks just like Elle...Sammy's twin!!
Roxy said she's sad because he looks so grown up and she hasn't snuggled with him yet!!
xoxox
Post a Comment