I'm super behind on my blogging right now (like 10 posts behind), and about a week or so ago I was complaining to Spencer about feeling like I wouldn't be able to get caught up and continue documenting like I used to. He quickly reminded me that I don't need to post long, elaborate write-ups about everything and that usually a short, simple paragraph with one picture will do. Keeping it short and sweet is hard for me (I like the details and always have a gazillion pictures), but I'm gonna try my hardest. It's the only way I'm gonna be able to keep it up.
As for a quick catch up (I hate writing about things long after they've happened) we just got back last night from a week spent up north. I spent a couple days at my parents' with the kids, and then on Friday headed to Windsor, CA (Sonoma County) for a sisters reunion. It was a blast and will be documented soon (along with all my other catch-up posts)! After our "sistersfest" my parents kept Madi so I could have a few days alone with Elle and Cal (I forgot how much easier it is with a napping baby and only one other kid to entertain- no fighting has been pure bliss)! Then mom and dad will drive down with Madi on Thursday after dad's appointments in King City.
As for the good news.... I had an appointment this morning with the vascular surgeon. I've been told that my legs wouldn't be able to be fixed until after having all my babies. But I'm happy to say that I was told wrong! After a quick consultation, I'm scheduled to have an ultrasound of my legs tomorrow and then will be getting the VNUS Closure procedure shortly after! So by mid fall my legs should be looking and feeling so much better! SUCH great news!
PS. As I type this, Elle is behind me playing barbies. Her barbies are sitting around talking about their veins!
3 comments:
Yay for no more pesky veins! And I love Elle's imagination :D
TOO FUNNY...the barbies sitting around talking about their veins!! Out of the mouths of babes!!
You're right...this is good news, but regardless, your legs are beautiful. They bare the marks of 3 incredible children:) xoxox
YEY!!! thats awesome news!!! Maybe you should take barbie with you and ask for some 2 for 1 deals? EH?? =)
Post a Comment