Saturday, October 27, 2012

7 months

Cal's growing and changing so much! He's now much more active, super vocal, and still as cute as can be!

This month:
- Cal mastered sitting up. He's now enjoying the wonderful world of seeing everything in an upright position.
- Cal's birthday present to his dad was saying, "Dada". Spencer was thrilled!
- At the beginning of the month Cal started showing signs of separation anxiety. He'd cry every time I walked out of the room. But now, as long as he's rested, he's usually ok with me leaving, just as long as he's not all alone in the room. But when Calvin's tired, I'm the only person he wants to be with.
- Cal loves playing with his dad in the mornings when I'm out on a run, but the second I walk in the door, he wants nothing to do with Spencer anymore and just wants his mama! Cal sure knows how to make his mom feel good!
- He transitioned into a tummy sleeper.
- His appetite has doubled! Seriously! I feel like he can never get enough food. The girls would always tell me (or show signs) that they were done, but Calvin just keeps eating and eating.
- He seems to have a good mixture of the girls personality- the silly/playful side that Elle had as a baby, and the very focused/concentrated side that Madi had.
- Calvin finally fell in love with his books. He loves reading stories before naps and bedtime. The touch and feel books are his favorites. He'll pet the pages of every book just to check.
- He's hands down been the hardest of the three kids to sleep train.
He's just the sweetest little guy and sure knows how to make us all smile. Love you Cal!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

He is looking so grown-up. The bathtub picture he still has his signature Cal look, but the other ones make him look like a little toddler! I love the last picture though, so sweet and innocent! Can't wait to see how much more he changes by Christmas!