Friday, December 28, 2012

9 months

height: 29 3/4 inches (95th%)
weight: 21 lbs. 8 oz (76th%)
head: 90th%
And one tough little guy!! 
Where does the time go?? The more kids I have, the faster time flies, and I feel like I don't get to sit and enjoy every second of it like I did with my first. I'm always in awe as to how much changes in just one month. During Cal's 8th month he started crawling. . . everywhere (the earliest of all 3)! Luckily all of my kids have been pretty good about sitting and playing in one area for awhile - especially if I'm sitting there with them. Cal's definitely busy, but not into everything . . . yet! :) A few things to document from his 8th month:
- He goes from tummy to side to sitting (love finding him sitting up in his bed when I go into get him)
- Slept his first 12 hrs straight - I usually only get 10 or 11 hr stretches out of him, so I was excited!
- Top two fangs came in
- Moved up to big boy car seat
- At 9th month check-up we were given a green light on food - basically the sky's the limit! I went home and immediately made Cal his 1st pb&j. He LOVED it!
- Not nursing as much. Makes me sad. These past 9 months have really flown by and I'm not ready for him to be done.
- Pumps his arms when excited- especially when reading his favorite books: Trains, Wheels on the Bus, Mommies say Shhh, Peak-a-Boo Baby. 

Cal's such a handsome, happy little guy. He smiles on cue for the camera and continues to be the peacemaker of the family (cause honestly- who could be in a bad mood when you have this adorable face to look at:)!?!

No comments: