Wednesday, February 20, 2013

President's Weekend

We had family in town for the weekend. It's always a treat to hang out with Aunt Fay and Uncle Bob, but this trip Aaron, Holly, and Xavi came down too. I met Aaron once long ago, but it must have been very brief cause I have no recollection of it. This was Spencer and I's first time meeting Holly and Xavi though. They stayed at our house and we had a great visit. Holly was our chef for the weekend and gave me all the amazing recipes! We also hit up the beach, enjoyed watching the boys (Cal and Xavi- just 3 months apart) play together, and stayed up chatting and playing Monopoly Deal and Hearts. It was fun to get to know them better!
Our boys were such cute little buddies!


Cal still doesn't like the sand and ends up getting held a lot on beach outings!

The girls were quite pleased with the hole that Grandpa Al helped them dig. Dad dug so deep he actually hit water!
Bummed I never got a picture with the whole gang.  The girls had a blast collecting shells with Aunt Fay and we sure had a great time visiting with everyone! Thanks Aunt Fay, Uncle Bob, Aaron, and Holly for making the drive down for the weekend!

No comments: