I had a full van picking up all the kids after school on Friday - after getting Kaitlyn, we were on to get Brittany from Cam High.
After school pick-ups and an afternoon at the park, we headed home for pizza, popcorn, and movie night! Elle and Tyler got bored with the movie and resulted to Legos:
Ashley and Cal choose to take a bath instead of the movie:
After the 5 youngest were asleep, Brittany, Kaitlyn, Eric, Spencer and I stayed up playing "Sync Up" and eating Reese's Pieces, Hot Tamales and ice cream bars!
Saturday morning Spencer and the kids headed off for a morning donut run to Rolling Pin . . .
We hit up the park mid morning, then I dropped Brittany off at an EFY activity, and took Kaitlyn shopping at Michaels before we all loaded up for Elle's soccer game at 4pm.
After the game we had a Saturday evening backyard BBQ . . . .
Sunday morning we were up early to get ready for 9am church. I made a big pot of apple cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast to fill up all these bellies. . .
Church was awesome - I loved taking up an entire row for our group and having big kids to help with the littles!Our last meal was Sunday dinner before the kids headed back to Boppi and Grandpa Al's.
It was a crazy busy weekend, but sure a lot of fun!


2 comments:
Love it!! A little sneak peak into the future?? ;)
Ok did you really have to do a post on this?? LUCKY!!! Can you move to Utah??
Post a Comment