Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Primary Program 2014 - Families are Forever

This past Sunday was our ward Primary Program - the second program I've written since being called as the Primary President of our ward. And I have to admit (in all humility, because it was all them) that it was awesome! Every single kid had their speaking part memorized (or close to at least), the songs were sung beautifully, the messages were clear, and the spirit was strong! I feel so blessed to be part of such in incredible ward with such strong families.  

Our amazing Primary chorister made these cute invitations to pass out (Spencer just sketched in an additional person on this one to make it fit our family): 
The girls and I gave out lots of invitations and we were thrilled to see our school crossing lady- Ms. Linda, there on Sunday morning. I had her come sit up close with our family. One of the kindergarten teachers from our elementary school was there too (good thing since 5 of our primary kids are in her class this year, and she counted a whopping 17 kids who she was either currently teaching or had taught in the past)! Lots of other friends, neighbors, and extended family came too - making it a packed house! It was definitely a program to remember. 
I sure love serving in primary and being able to be in there every week with these beautiful girls of mine! 

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Such a cute picture with your girls! And I love the idea of an invitation to the Primary Program- more wards should do that! Ours is tomorrow, I am so excited to see it. I missed last years...Collin had just been born.