I sure was ready for school to get started back up at the end of August - I love the structure and schedule that school brings, but I tell ya - this year has been kicking my butt! I've totally been missing the simplicity of summer lately. And I especially miss our Wednesday beach days! I love looking back at these pictures- taken just over a month ago, but seems like an eternity ago.
Below: Madi with her friend Elena, and ALL the people behind them were part of our Wednesday beach group!
Below: Taken on Labor Day - I'll be doing a lot more body boarding next summer! It was an absolute blast to be out there, laughing my head off with friends. The kids got a pretty good kick out of seeing all the moms out there too! My favorite comment came from one of my 7 year old primary boys after I missed a big wave - "What happened Sister Jenkins?!? You totally had that!"
I loved watching Cal warm up to the beach this summer too. By the end of summer he was out jumping waves, getting buried in the sand, and helping build castles.


No comments:
Post a Comment