Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's a BOY!!!

And boy oh boy are we excited!!!

It's been a long time coming waiting for this little guy. For two years Elle has specifically prayed for another brother to join our family. Some days it would break my heart to hear her prayers, thinking it might not ever happen. But after much fasting, praying, hoping, and wanting, we found out we were pregnant! For the longest time it just didn't seem real. After my miscarriage last year, I've been scared of miscarrying again. But after this ultrasound, getting to see our little guy on the screen, and actually feeling movement this month, it's starting to seem like a reality.

Even though we've all felt it was boy from the beginning and have been calling him by name for several weeks now, it was fun to have a gender reveal party with the kids.
I made chocolate cupcakes . . .
with BLUE filling! 
And got blue balloons!
I love how excited these three are and am excited about having older kids as helpers.
We are all anxiously awaiting baby James arrival! 

No comments: