Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sweet cards from our sweet girls

Spencer and I came to bed last night and found the sweetest notes  - wrapped in cute Halloween ribbon and everything - waiting on our bed for us. 
How wonderful it feels to have our kids recognize all that we do for them. This note was an extra special one for me  - it me laugh and cry. 
continued onto the back . . . 
On both of our pillows was an envelope with a special gift for each of us. 
I was given a beautiful necklace (that once belonged to Spencer's grandma I believe).
And Spencer was given this pen - "to fill out papers at work".
I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight about this one. A pen (that's actually from his work) - to help him fill out papers at work! Such thoughtful girls we have! Elle told me in the morning that they wanted to put a car in, but then decided to put in something more useful. Love them!!

No comments: