Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Exersaucer

I recently made my first purchase off of Craig's list!! Boy was it a GREAT experience! I woke up thinking, man Madi really needs a new toy where she doesn't have to lay on her back....on the floor. SO, I got on Craig's List, typed in exersaucer (I've been wanting to get one for awhile now), and to my amasement saw postings in Rockville! I don't have a GPS (yet!) and so I am NOT willing to drive more than 10 miles to pick up a new toy. I emailed the people who after listing the price said OBO! Yes, I like making the "BEST" (or first) offer. An hour later I had Madi's new toy at home and put her in to try it out.
So what do you think Madi??Hmmmmmmmmm.....yes......this is actually pretty interesting!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

I love Craig's List and Ebay. Maybe you feel the same way, but now I never want to pay full price for a toy again!

Val said...

Yea! I'm so glad you found something great. And the best part is, when Madi and all of your future 17 children are done playing with it, you can sell it to someone else on Craig's list!

Tisha said...

glad she is liking her exersaucer!! anneke seems to be starting to get bored of hers, but I love it when she jumps up and down in it (makes me feel like she working out those tree trunk thighs of hers :) we hope madi gets lots of use out of it!! it looks fun!

Lis said...

Im so proud of you ANIE!!!!! I love craigslist!