Saturday, December 15, 2007

Santa Claus came to Town!

We had our ward Christmas party last night. It was a pretty fun night with dinner, the nativity play, singing, and visiting. But what we were most excited for was the visit from Santa!! The tricky part was getting Madi to stay awake long enough to meet him. Her regular bedtime is at 6pm and with the party not even starting until 7pm, it was a stretch. She was a pretty good girl the whole night, but almost 2 hours later it was obvious that she was ready to go. We gave up waiting and got ready to head home, a little disappointed with Santa's delay. But just as we were about to walk out the door, Santa arrived!! So yes, Madi did get to meet Santa for her first time! She was a little too tired to enjoy it though.

4 comments:

Lis said...

How cute anie! I was hoping you put your santa pic up! I need to do mine! Madi is cute in her little jammies! I love it!

(ps... i loved how she almost took his beard with her!)

Thanks for your help in finding my phone!!!!! AH! that was really scary!

Val said...

CUTE! Just wait until she gets a little older and cries on Santa's lap. Those are always fun pictures! My 4-year-old refused to sit on his lap and have a picture because he wasn't the "real" Santa.

Lindsey said...

Wow a 6pm bedtime! How does she do it?! I guess that wouldn't really work in our household because Brandon never gets home until after 6pm every night. Such a cute picture with Santa! I think Brooklyn would scream. We'll try next year.

aftonelam said...

Anie, I checked out your site that was linked with the Jones' family blog. Madi is so cute. You have a great blog. E-mail me sometime.

Afton Elam