The week started out a little rough........but Madi adjusted in no time!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Fun at Gram and Papa's House!
Finally 3 days after arriving in California, Madi has adjusted to the time change and is back to her normal schedule. It was a crazy few days with lots of fussing and crying, but now she's VERY happy to be here and spend some time with her grandparents, aunts, and uncles! Since arriving on Monday we've done a whole lot of RELAXING!! Boy has it been nice! The weather's been great- a little windy, but definitely warmer than Maryland. Madi has been having lots of fun- going for walks, eating lot of yummy treats (well...just wishing she was big enough to eat all the goodies that are around), playing with lots of new toys, having fun with Kody, playing in the bathtub, hanging out in Half Moon Bay with her GREAT Grandma Jenkins, Aunt Fay and Uncle Bob, and just today going into the hot tub for the first time!! She's having such a fun time, I don't know if she's going to want to go home!
The week started out a little rough........but Madi adjusted in no time!
Madi and her buddy ready to go for a walk.
Madi digging into Gram's peanut butter balls! Yummmmmmmm!!
Playing with Homer!

Having fun with Kody.
Playing in the tub!
Madi LOVES her GREAT Grandma Jenkins! We had tons of fun in Half Moon Bay with Grandma, Aunt Fay and Uncle Bob!

Madi's first time in the hot tub! She had a fun time splashing around.
The week started out a little rough........but Madi adjusted in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm loving Madi's chubby little thighs. I just love those rolls. Looks like she is on the road to being a Sun Goddess too.
We can't wait to see you guys! Looks like Madi loves California! Have fun at your parents house!
Awww! looks like you guys are having so much WARM FUN ANIE! What a cute swimsuit MADI! You look like a natural cali girl!
Looks like so much fun! Almost makes me wish we would have made the trip home. After hearing about Madi's flight, it does make me reconsider putting four kids in the car and driving for 13 hours!!!! You present is being sent to your house in DC. I didn't want to send it to mom and dad's and have it miss you. So you will have more christmas to open when you get home! I love you so much!! I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Okay... is she propped up in the tub? Shes sitting up so GOOD ANIE! I love it!!!
She is way too cute. We are happy that you are going to be in Camarillo for the holidays. We will definitely have to get together.
(I know that you tagged me. I am trying to think of some stuff, now that the holidays are soon over I will have time to think)
It was fun to talk to you tonight, Anie. You little Madi is so cute. Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation here.
I enjoy your blog!
I'm missing my baby girl, Madi!! I hope the wedding and reception went well. Love you, MOM
Looks like a fun, fun vacation!!! Adjusting with babies is hard! I'm glad Madi did well! You guys look great! Happy New Year!
I knew the peanut butter balls would be her favorite Christmas treat!!
xoxoGRAM
Post a Comment