Friday, December 21, 2007

Flight to California

On December 17th Spencer, Madi, and I flew to California! We were super excited for the trip to spend Christmas with family and have a nice relaxing holiday vacation. Madi's first flight was when she was 5 weeks old and she did great!! But now at almost 6 months old we were a little nervous as to how she'd do. Well, let's just say it was a six hour hour flight and she slept only 1 hour of it!! Luckily the flight was not full. We actually had the whole back of the plane to ourselves. I think that was the only thing that helped Spencer and I survive. We arrived into SanFrancisco with splitting headaches and hungry stomaches! Here's Madi at the beginning of the flight- very excited to see her Gram and Papa. We weren't in picture taking mood the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

Shoot me... 6 hours. I hate flying with the kids. You were lucky to have the back of the plane to yourselves. Hopefully, the flight home will be ok too.

Terry Family said...

The flight home will be much better! It only tooks us a little over 4 hours to get to New York and it took 6 hours to get home! You were lucky to have an empty flight!

Lis said...

TYLEONL!!!!!!!!!!!! TYLEONL!!!!!!!!!!!! TYLEONL!!!!!!!!!!!! TYLEONL!!!!!!!!!!!! TYLEONL!!!!!!!!!!!! TYLEONL!!!!!!!!!!!! TYLEONL!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

Lis said...

Uhh... i guess i could have spelled it RIGHT HU?