This past month Madi has reached several fun milestones, one which you've probably already noticed which is that of sitting up! This new skill was mastered while in California and what a joy it is to have her now sitting up. I've loved being able to leave her with a pile of toys and have her just sit and play!
Madilyn has also decided to take after her mother with her love for water! Yes, I now have to share my water bottle! Every time I go to take a drink, she opens her mouth real wide, letting me know that I need to share!
4 comments:
Wow, she is SO cute in those pictures! What a photogenic baby!
Reina does the same thing with my exact same water bottle. It's the perfect height for her, she doesn't even have to move to take a drink.
Yes shes soooo cute!! Thats good Anie! She can suck out of a straw!!! How cute! Did you get her straw cups??? I think we need to hit up Target!!! Oh and congrats Madi on sitting up! Your such a big girl! You need to teach Lexi how to do it! She wants to be cool like you!!!!
She is such a cute baby. It is so cute seeing her drink from a straw. It was so much fun seeing you guys last week. I hope we get to see you again when you come to Camarillo
Post a Comment