I obviously haven't updated for awhile! It was a week ago that these pictures were taken. The beginning of the month we were loving life with the beautiful warm weather. Now, 2 weeks later, we are FREEZING!! Sunday was a low of 9 degrees!! BURRRRRR!! The snow sure was pretty on the one day that it fell though. Too bad Madi is still a little young to go out and play in it. Next year we'll be able to go out and have lots of fun!! As for now, we are content with staying inside, watching it fall.
Most of the snow is gone now. We're just left with the COLD!! This is when we need our trip to Cali!

8 comments:
I feel the pain! We just got back from a whirlwind trip to Utah! I think Shaun had his worst driving experience ever in the Snow on Monday! We woke up in Draper to snow that was over a foot deep and roads that hadn't been plowed! To top it off, we had to be in Woodland (near Kamas) by noon! We made it safely, but it wasn't a pleasant drive! Nor was the drive to St. George, I think the storm was on top of us most of the way! It's good to be home!
Welcome to my life....kinda! It's -5 here today. Considerably warmer than yesterday! I'm going to start checking on plane tickets here....I'm dying to see you and snuggle madi! I love you so much! It was great to catch up with you last night!
I'd say hop on a plane and head for warm California, but it's so cold here!!! Let's all meet in Hawaii. Hugs to Madi - don't let Gram snuggle with her too much when she's there - she'll come home and brag to me. Love you, Gram Rox
of course you get to blame a no spring play day on the cutest baby ever!! :)
your new pictures here are fabulous!!
have a blast with tisha!! jealous jealous jealous!
Pretty pictures...but I'm very sad for you!! :) It looks way toooo cold. We'll be in CA all of next month. Come out and see us! :)
sounds like the weather in boise. we have had unusually cold weather and lots of snow? hope you are having a nice day
Anie.. those pictures are BREATH TAKING!!!! haha! Now that the snow is melting its just gross looking and cold-er. ugh. I need some spring... Summer... and less fat on my body so i can enjoy it! I need to be more like you. CRAVE WATER AND FITNESS!!!! Instead of candy and TV =(
In some ways I miss the snow, then I realize how cold it is then I don't.
Do you take Madi out in the snow at all?
Post a Comment