Thursday, February 14, 2008

Homemade Bread

I finally did it! I decided to put my Kitchen Aid to use and make some homemade bread. It turned out ok- not as good as I was hoping, but I did use a beginners recipe. It turned out more like french bread- hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Madi sure LOVES it though!

4 comments:

Lis said...

What ever Lexi said it was REALLY GOOD and it LOOKS really GOOD! How cool is that! YOU MADE BREAD! I need to try that.

Lollidale Farm said...

Good job!! It looks great! And long...:)

Terry Family said...

Anie,
Way to go with the homemade bread! You can use the same recipe you used for your Thanksgiving rolls and just shape it into 4 loaves. Do you have bread pans? Homemade bread sounds so good right now! We have made rolls a few times recently and I just freeze the leftovers. It is so fun to have yummy rolls with an ordinary weeknight dinner! Happy baking!

Tisha said...

way to go ann!! looks delicious!!