Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Tag

I had fun leaving a memory on another friends blog, so I thought I'd join in and play the game! Read the directions if you're interested!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

The memory can be about Anie, Spencer, and/or Madilyn!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Memories...hmmm...

I think probably one of my favorite memories was when you came to our house for easter and we made you go on an actual easter "hunt" to find your easter basket. Or maybe when we first moved to Provo and you went apartment hunting with me and we got totally lost. OR how about when you gave Logan his nickname...Logie Bear. It stuck!!! I love you Anie!!!

Lollidale Farm said...

This is not a really unique memory, but the first thing that came to my mind was our trip to DC to see the cherry blossoms....the rain, the walking, and especially that gorgeous picture of you and Madi with the Jefferson Memorial in the background. :)

Jenkins Family said...

Well Anie... I remember how we always had to dress like twins and one day we decided to wear our red stretch pants and our New Kids on The Block T-shirts! With our hair in side ponies of course...and we had to play kick ball in PE and the teacher let us go kick the ball together because we could not dare be seperated! too funny!!!

Kimberly said...

I remember when you were running for student council at Centennial and I had the hardest time calling you Anie because I was so used to Stephanie!

Lis said...

I dont think ill ever forget Halloween last year when it was your idea to do a parade and we all danced like dorks according to the costume we had on! It was SO fun!!!

And also the first time I met you when I was swollen beyond swollen, 9 months pregnant but so excited you moved in that I stood outside forever and talked to you in the nasty HOT HUMID WEATHER.

Lisa O said...

I remember the beautiful sound of your laughter on our pioneer trek. We were in the same "family" and your cheerful attitude the ENTIRE time carried our group through a hard but wonderful experience. Remember when the fork of our wagon broke when crossing the river?! That trek was the very beginning of mine and Brock's friendship/courtship, so naturally I have a special place in my heart for it! Glad you were a part of it!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

BYU football games when we crashed at your house (even until late at night) because you guys are the ones with the right sports network to get all the games! That was the best! I'm so pumped for next season! Oh yes and that AMAZING dinner you cooked for us where you just throw this and that together and everything turns out perfect, as usual.

Anonymous said...

WELL, since there are MANY great memories that Matt and I share with you guys I was thinking about what started it all. I remember sitting right behind you guys in Sunday school your first or second time to our ward. Little Madi was like 2 months old and I just remember her being SO tiny! Because we were new too, we felt like we had a good, if not, better chance of becoming good friends with you guys because other people might be occupied with their other friends in the ward (or at least that was our rational)... anyways, I was so excited when I learned that Matt was home teaching companions with Spencer because I felt like this was our "foot in the door" to becoming friends with you guys. We are SO glad that we got to know you guys!! P.S. Don't forget us! :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I'm very late on this post!!!! I have so many great memories of you! I LOVED being your roommate! Yes, we had a rocky start :), but once we got talking, we had so much in common.

One time at church you made me a picture with my name down the side, and then you listed all of my good qualities for each letter of my name. I still have it in my scriptures, so I always think of you on Sundays!

When I think of you, I think of sun and cleanliness--two things you love! :)