The first day we were here, mom and I took the girls out on the town.
The Dollar Store is always a LOT of fun!
The grocery store wasn't as exciting though.
Did I mention that these girls are only 2 months apart?!?! There is seriously a 10 pound weight difference as well as a few inches in height!
The girls have loved playing in the hot tub, baby pool, bathtub, and outside in the backyard! They are super cute together!
Ani has kept us all entertained with her hilarious facial expressions!
This is a typical morning scene- outside playing trains at 7am! Adley wakes up somewhere around 6am, putting my mom on duty while Tisha and I go running. We're usually home a little after 7am just as the girls wake up to join in on the fun! Having had 6 kids, my mom loves the craziness of entertaining all 3 kids at once!
This is a typical evening scene- Tisha reading scripture stories to all three kids at once. Scripture time is always followed by more stories and songs! I gotta say, it's quite the party over here at bed time!
Adley and Anneke are quite the little buddies. While Ani enjoys playing with her cousin Madi, Adley isn't very interested. If I come outside with Madi to play, his first response is, "Where's Anneke?" I had to include the following 2 pictures as a glimpse to what you get when you put Adley and Anneke together! They are super silly, wrestle with each, and laugh non-stop!
We had to remove Adley from the swing in order to get the two of them calmed down; which just left a bunch of boring girls!! :)
Not having a sibling to pal around with, Madi has found other things around the house to keep her entertained.
She finally gathered the courage to warm up to my mom's new horsie! Madi was introduced to the horse on our trip here last month, but wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with it! This was her first time actually riding the horse! What a milestone!!
Madi and I only have 3 days left in Brentwood before we head back to Camarillo. While we are having a great time here, we look forward to seeing Spencer on Thursday!
10 comments:
WOW! WHat a LONG fun post!!!! How fun to see SO many Madi pictures! She really does look like a little girl now and her hair is sooooooooo long! I love the pig tails and that blue dress and she looks sooooo pretty in RED!!! Thats so fun your sister and her kids are there! How fun for Madi to have other kids to play with!! Cute pictures! It looks like you guys are having a blast!
ALL those pictures were HILARIOUS! I loved it. Ani and Madi are so dang cute together and SO different. I laughed out loud at a few of those pictures. The ones on the swings, the one where adley is dragging Anneke, and the ones with just Madi and Anneke in the beginning. So fun. I can't wait to see them!! Hopefully you're showing them pictures of us so they know who we are when we see them. It was good to be a part of Dad's birthday celebration on Friday. Wish we could've been there! Love you guys so much!
Those pictures are great! I especially love Madi's bored expression at the grocery store. I can't believe those 2 girls are so close in age...actually, I CAN since my kids were always like that compared to their friends. :)
alls forgiven you can come home now! Please? Maybe just for book group?....miss you...
That was an awesome blog. I can't believe how much of a height/weight difference between those two girls. I loved the cute facial expressions... sounds like your mom had a blast with all her grandbabies around. Such craziness though, just adding one more kid changes the dynamics drastically!
I love the pictures. They are too cute. We have to get together once you get back in town. Maybe go to the park or something. Give me a call..
Cute pictures...my two youngest feel totally left out!!! They can't wait until August when all the cousins can get together and play! And tell tish I have just one question for Ani... "where are you going this summer, Ani?" JENNY CRAIG!!!! love those fat thighs on those cute neices of mine!
Seriously what is Tisha feeding that kid! Madi and Ani look so cute next to each other. I can't wait to see Tisha.
What a fun family! I laughed out loud at some of the pictures - they are too cute.
Ani looks like she is thinning out... I think! Madi looks like a little girl with her hair pulled back to the side in that one picture. I don't know if you remember but Hunter has that same horse (but the little boy's version).
Post a Comment