Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here Comes the SUN!


The sun here in Northern California has finally arrived! The first few days I was here, my parents kept apologizing for the rainy weather and promising that the sun would be here soon. I kept telling them it was ok and that I didn't really care if I had sunny weather or not (it's warmer than back home and that's all I care about). However, I couldn't have been happier with the weather today! It almost reached 70 degrees!! What a HEAVENLY day it was! I spent most of the afternoon outside, in a lawn chair, with my book, soaking up the rays! Yep, I put my swim suit on and everything. Go ahead, laugh it up- I got my first tan of the year!! OH YEAH!! No more pasty white arms!

9 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

So perfect!! I need sun!

tylerandmommy said...

I am totally not laughing! In fact, I am so super jealous I may just cry. Come here warm weather!!

Safire said...

I love the cold so I have no idea what you are talking about. ;)

Lis said...

Love the picture! Did you take it? Thats pretty creative ANIE! IM SO PROUD!!!!

Glad you got to see the sun! Hello!!! Your in the GOLDEN STATE! THEY BETTER SHOW YOU SOME SUN/LOVE!!!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Candis & I are going to go sunbathing anyway. Who needs 70-degree weather??? Skin this white calls for desperate measures!

We missed you today! We had a shower for Shauna (for Logan) which I did not mean to plan during your trip! Darn it! Unfortunately lots of people were sick anyway. We are saving up all our quality hang-out time for when you get back! Although you may have to keep wearing your sunglasses when you come home because trust me, we are all white.

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there with you. It's a cold, sunny day here in NC. Ugh.

martyrudd said...

We are loving having Anie and Madi here with us. Thanks Spencer for sharing them for the past 2 weeks.
xoxo DAD and MOM

Candace said...

Hopefully the sun will stay around at least until you leave.

JoSue said...

haha! You are so funny! 60 degrees is still a little too cold for a swimsuit...but whatever works! Sounds like your trip has been so fun. I'm sure Mom and Dad won't want to see you and Madi go! I love her tutu by the way.