Thursday, February 26, 2009

Make your Prediction!

Yesterday marked my half-way point for baby #2's arrival! Twenty weeks down, twenty more to go! Our ultrasound is scheduled for TOMORROW morning! I can hardly wait! My first ultrasound was done when I was only 8 weeks along, so there wasn't a whole lot to see yet. I'm super excited to see our baby again, see how it's growing and especially to find out what we're having! While we don't care either way, my thoughts are that it'll be another girl, Spencer's thinking a boy, and Madi- well, here's Madi's thoughts about having a brother or sister:



It seriously took me like 5 other video taping attempts to get that out of her! I think Madi's pretty sick of Spencer and I asking her about baby girls or baby boys. Every video attempt resulted in either Madi ignoring me, becoming totally silly, or her giving me that "you've got to be kidding me" stare. She'll talk about it off the camera though. She always wants to look under my shirt to see baby. Then she'll give my stomach a kiss and say "wrap it up" while she pulls my shirt back down.


SO, what's your guess?? Be sure to make your predictions now! Then check back tomorrow to hear the results!

As for a 20 week update, I feel like I popped these last two weeks. There's no hiding this pregnant belly now! I've already felt the baby move and those feelings of complete excitement have returned! I do love being pregnant and really can't complain.

15 comments:

Lis said...

BOY!!!! its my guess but then again, theres something GIRL in the water around these parts. I still guess boy. Im always wrong. haha.

Your stomach is SO tiny anie! Its a cute little thing! Just wait till i get preggers. ILL SHOW YOU BIG.

Lis said...

im pretty sure you dont look pregnant in that last picture. But good try arching your back like that!

Sincerely,
SO JEALOUS

tylerandmommy said...

I say BOY.
When's your due date again?
Oh and I can push my stomach out that far without being pregnant...
Pbbbbt.

Heidi said...

Okay I love when she puts the washcloth in her mouth- she was so not into answering your question!

I guess girl!

Corinne Beede said...

I say Girl! You're looking cute! I have a bunch of Aquarium pics from our trip that I need to post. Some of the same backgrounds too! I think the lady feeding the penguins is in our pics to! I'll have to compare!

The Harpers said...

Girl! At least that's what we're hoping for :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Madi! Definitely a girl. I don't even need to check back to verify. Okay actually I can't wait to hear!!!

Lis said...

i finally could watch the video with sound! Madi is HILARIOUS!!! Ahhahaah! I love her! How cute!

Lollidale Farm said...

I say girl. You are so cute--and so small! You look great! Have a great time at your ultrasound today!

Popi and CeCe said...

GIRL!! Starving students should be able to have another girl--then you don't have all that new BLUE shopping to do! LOVE the video! When Libby was asked her guess she would say ROOSTER--and crow! She was right--it was a sister! Cheryl

Dan and Bec said...

I just left a comment but it didn't take?
So, we have both "popped" over the past 2 weeks! (no fair to me, 6wks behind you!)
IT'S A BOY!
I'm excited to hear your news!

Lis said...

wheres the post?? come on! YOUVE BEEN HOME FOR LIKE 15 minutes!!! Im waiting! IM SO EXCITED THAT your having a____________! haha!

how many comments is this for me now on this ONE post!??

Stacie said...

I'm guessing Boy...Spencer convinced us of that Sunday night. Excited to hear what it is and looking forward to watching all the blog videos from home sometime soon!

GO Gray's said...

I say a girl!!!! good luck

martyrudd said...

I KNOW WHAT IT IS....I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!! But I guessed along time ago and I was totally correct. xoxoxoxMOM