Daddy, Mommy, Madi, and Elle Jenkins

Knowing the snow would soon be gone, I dragged Madi outside yesterday afternoon for some snow-people building.
I really had WAY too much fun!!
Elle enjoyed from afar.

I think she started to feel a little left out though, so while I put on the finishing touches, Madi took a quick break and went in to cheer Elle up!
Yay for fun in the snow!



12 comments:
too cute, anie! from the first pic i thought they were bigger and i was wondering where you got all the snow from, but then i saw you and madi standing by them in the second pic and that gave me some perspective. what a cute snowman jenkins family ;-)
I think you should use that first picture for a Christmas card! :)
ah! those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I LOVE EM!!!!!!!!! You guys are too cute. Now, you need to add my family so we can be there with yall!!!! (yep YALL!)
I LOVE your snowman family! Hopefully no RUDE neighbors will knock them over like our dumb neighbor kids did to ours! And I LOVE Elle's face when Madi went to cheer her up. You can tell she loves her sister SO much!
P.S. Sock blog to come soon...
OK! Too much fun! You will remember these precious days forever, especially Elle smiling at her sister. It made me smile too! Love you cuz...Jenna
This is so cute Anie. I love all the great smiles from my Jenkins girls!!! xoxox MOM
It makes me feel better to see that you left Elle inside. I had to do the same thing with Charlie today while I was building a snowman with Luke in the backyard. I felt bad, but hey, those little ones just don't take the cold so well or want to wear the appropriate coat and gloves. Nice snowmen!
Soooo cute! I often am way more excited than Lucas. :)
Hey! Could you email your address so I can send you a Christmas letter? Thanks,
Lisa
lisababe23@yahoo.com
You are the best Mom! Your girls are beautiful-so are you!! I can't believe how big Elle is already!
btw-your snowmen are awesome!
That snow looks really fun! We enjoyed it in Boston, but they are waiting for a bit more snow to build a snowman. Yours are perfect!
That first picture looks like the snowmen are big but then the ones where you guys are posing next to them made me realize what a small snow family you are. Cute idea!! We got our first snowflakes today and it lasted a whole 30 minutes. Nothing stuck. I love snow!!
Post a Comment