Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Article of Faith #2

I couldn't decide if I wanted to teach the Articles of Faith in order, so we'd been working on #8 (one of my favorites). But then Spencer made the executive decision that it'd be best (and probably easier to remember) if we went in order. I don't know how I'm going to get Madi to remember all 13 without teaching her the songs. But can I just say, I do NOT like the tune to the new songs! They're all so boring!! Is it bad if Madi learns a different tune than the Primary Song book teaches?

4 comments:

Karen said...

wow, what was THAT comment? anyway, i can't stand the A of F songs in the songbook either--they sound so down and depressing! we have the Scripture Scouts CD that talks about the articles of faith, and they have songs to go along with each one as well. they are much more enjoyable to teach AND listen to :o)

Jen said...

do you have those songs we used to listen to when we were kids? I liked those so much better. The ones in the children's song book aren't great! good job Madi!

Sybrina said...

The only reason we started singing the songs from the songbook is to annoy Damon. --Same song, second verse, a little bit louder and a little bit worse!

Lis said...

so when were there, youre going to teach Lexi Madi's tricks RIGHT?? So flippin CUTE!