I know I said I was going to teach Madi the Articles of Faith in order, but this one's just too much fun to save for later!
Madi loves having her very own Book of Mormon. She reminds us to read every night, and on several different occasions I've heard her reading her scriptures to her animals and babies during "nap time". The other day, while standing outside Madi's door I hear, "Now I'm gonna read the scriptures. You need to be reverent. And it came to pass, that Nephi and (making up other names). . . Panda Bear, you're not being reverent!"
4 comments:
Madi...I think that was your mama's favorite article of faith song too!! Very catchy tune!! Papa and I LOVED it soooo much.
Anie, I forgot to comment on the article of faith songs in the childrens songbook....don't worry about Madi learning a different tune, as very few article of faith songs are ever taught during primary music time.
We love these A of F videos. They are truly priceless..xoxoMOM
Too Cute!!! I'm with Gram on this one. Besides, her tune is much better than the one in the book. Go Madi!!!!!
I keep telling people about Madi's incredibleness... and no one believes me! Shes amazing!!!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE!! Madi is so enthusiastic...she just brings a big smile to my face every time she sings! Ditto on the tune...I love that version. That's the one our kids learned.
Post a Comment