Two weekends ago, while Spencer was off on his third annual fly fishing trip in the mountains of Tennessee, the girls and I also headed south, but to spend the weekend with the Calhouns. Aside from just going for the fun of it- to play with cousins, hang out with my sister, and not spend a weekend alone- our #1 reason for the trip was to be at Ani's 4 year old princess birthday party! The party couldn't have fallen on a more perfect weekend for us and Madi was beyond excited!! We had a fun weekend playing outside (the weather couldn't have been more perfect). We were able to go Adley and Ani's last soccer games- and Madi even got to join in on the donut eating celebrating after the game! 
You can't see it, but Madi has pink frosting dripping from her nose! Awesome!
Saturday afternoon was the big party! Tisha had stations set up for fingernail painting, crown making, shoe decorating, ring finding, and dress accessorizing. It ran like clockwork and after each girl had her crown, shoes, rings, and nails done, they would come to me to accessorize themselves and get their picture taken. What FUN!

All 11 of the lovely princesses! I love how Ani sets herself apart from all the other princesses- red dress and all!
Check out the "Princess Books" station that Tisha set up! I got a good laugh out of her book selection- only Tisha!! To her credit, she also had a stack of more "normal" princess books piled on the chair.

Oh, and we mustn't forget the cake. . .


I was super impressed with Tisha's amazing decorating skillz!! This barbie's dress couldn't have been yummier!

Happy 4th Birthday Anneke! Thanks for the fun weekend Tish, Curt, and Calhoun cousins!
3 comments:
Hi Anie,
I love that first picture of Madi! Your sisters appears to be a super talented mom! 11 happy princesses and a cute cake, way to go!
This is such a cute party! I loved all the Tisha-isms with the books and the red dress.
Anie! Are you coming this summer? i'm dying to know.!
wow, that looked super amazing. I've thrown Sage princess parties, not NOT in this scale. That cake is awesome.
Post a Comment