We've been here in Camarillo for exactly one month now (well, the girls and I at least). It's been wonderful to be able to stay here at Spencer's parents and save up a little before jumping back into the housing market. We will forever be grateful to mom and dad for allowing us to crash at their place and take over their entire upstairs. The girls have loved developing closer relationships with their Boppi and Grandpa Al. Actually just the other day Madi was skyping with her buddy Tyler and he asked her what her favorite thing is about California. Madi responded, "Boppi, Grandpa Al, and the trampoline!" Then tonight, after an action packed Saturday (including a daddy/daughter date), I asked Madi her favorite thing about the day. Pretty quickly she answered, "jumping with Grandpa Al on the trampoline." It's amazing how significant the little things are to kids.

But as much as we love Grandpa Al and Boppi, we're looking forward to getting into our own place and starting up our family's roots here in Camarillo. And GREAT news- we found a place!! We first walked through the house on October 30th, immediately liked it, and asked if they'd hold it for us until Dec. 5th (the earliest we'd be able to move in). Thankfully, they liked us and decided to take it off the market. We signed contracts tonight and will hopefully be moving in on December 6th (maybe a day or two later- depending on how fast our stuff can get out here).
I'm beyond excited- it's exactly what we were looking for! It's a single level, 4 bedroom, 177o ft2 home. It's got a 2 car garage and a cute little backyard with a covered patio, soft, squishy grass, lots of flowers, and fruit trees.
You can check out a couple pictures of the place here. I'm obviously very excited to move in, decorate, and make the place ours!!! And just in time for Christmas!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, Anie, what a cute little place! How exciting that you're settling in and moving on. And what great timing! We can't wait to come visit! Ha ha! ;)
YAY!! I'm glad you will have moved in by the time we come in December, then we will get to see it! What ward is it in?
Wait, wasn't the 5th the weekend that you were coming to Utah? Or is that the next one?
Looks like a nice house! I'm sure you will love getting settled and into a routine with your family. That was what I craved the most after our move! Can't wait to see it!
I am so excited for you to be in California...and have found your house! Are you in Camarillo? My daughter is...maybe we can visit when you are settled. I would love to see you!
Cheryl
the house is so cute. I'm so happy for you!!!
ITS DREAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Youre going to love it there, I CAN TELL BY THE YARD!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!! CONGRATS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! That is great news. Hooray for a backyard! I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment