We got internet set up today- finally!! It's amazing how dependent I've become on it. At the end of a busy day unpacking and cleaning up mess after mess, I just wanted to be able to get on my computer and check email, facebook, and most importantly- update my blog!! I've been a little cranky without it these past 2 weeks. So today was a good day! :)
Now, to catch up on the past 2 weeks since I last posted. I've got several posts coming- our trip to Utah, move in day, getting settled, and ready for the holidays. SO much I've been wanting to document! But for now, I'll leave this post with a picture of our surprise visitors that came to Camarillo the Monday after getting home from our Thanksgiving in Brentwood. Corinne and 6 week old Bailey Olivia came for a visit! It was so great to see them and let the girls love and adore their newest cousin. They got lots of good practice in prep for helping out with new baby brother. We love you Aunt Corinne and cousin Bailey. Please come back soon!!

2 comments:
Yeah, your back to blogging. We definitely need to catch up!!
Yeah, an update! Madi's face cracks me up! She looks so proud to be holding Bailey. Cant wait to see you guys in 9 days!!
Post a Comment