
Picture taken and edited by Spencer! Impressed? I was! What an awesome husband I have- to take my idea and make it happen! Thanks babe!
Can't believe I'll be checking into the hospital tomorrow morning at 5am. It still seems so surreal. It's almost 9pm and I'm blogging, doing laundry, and brushing my teeth (all at the same time). I haven't finished packing my bag yet (I don't know how women have a bag packed weeks before delivery- just one of the many reasons I love being induced)! The reality of a third child, not to mention a baby boy, hasn't hit me yet. I keep wondering when it's gonna seem real. Probably when they put him into my arms for the first time! I'm excited- super excited, but also a little nervous. We've decided on the name Calvin (as you can see from the pic above)- mostly cause I've wanted a little Cal Jenkins since before Madi was born. But I have to admit, I have second guessed this name which is very unlike me. The Calvin I picture is gonna be a mini Spencer- a little tow head with very fine, light hair. But what if he's born with a full head of dark hair like Elle was? Will he still be Calvin? I guess we'll figure it all out tomorrow. Well, I should probably go finish packing and get off to bed!!
7 comments:
AWESOME job Spence...this is a great pic!! Yes, today I have witnessed Anie multitasking as the hour of baby #3 draws near...and the fun begins!! Can't wait for Calvin to arrive:) xoxoMOM/Gram
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so EXCITED! Im dying im NOT there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate when people I love have babies and im so far away! I feel like a crazy person dying to know whats happeneing NOW NOW NOW NOWNWONWONWONWO! I LOVe the picture! Spencer is amazing! Good luck today you guys! Im going to be staring at my phone waiting for a text and update a call a SOMETHING! =)
I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pics of the new babe!
LoVe ThIs PiCtUrE!! Anie you are so cute. I love the little blocks spelling Calvin, so cute!
Good luck being induced, I know everything will go great. You have such an amazing and heart melting family :)
What a freaking amazing picture!!! Love this idea!! Can't wait to meet Calvin!!
Yay!! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest member of the Jenkins family! Just wish I didn't have to wait until June to meet him! Love you guys!
love the name, love the photo and are you seriously wearing your regular jeans?! they better have some massive elastic action going on in the back otherwise I think we cannot be friends anymore ;-)
hope your recovery is quick and without any complications. yay for being a family of FIVE!
Post a Comment