Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day


Favorite moments of the day:
1) While getting the girls situated with quiet time after church on Sunday I heard Cal start to cry. After laying down to rest with Elle, I walked in to find my boys sound asleep in the glider. Spencer's got the magic touch!

2) We went over early to start dinner at Boppi and Grandpa Al's while they were still at church. Spencer took the kids outside and my heart melted when I walked out. The girls were sitting at Spencer's feet, giggling and talking his ear off about all sorts of random things while Cal sat calm and content in Spencer's arms.
How blessed I am to have such an amazing husband who's an incredible father to our children. He loves, teaches, helps, disciplines, compliments, challenges, and is 100% involved in their lives. I couldn't ask for more!! What lucky kids to have such an awesome dad!! And what a lucky girl I am to also have such a wonderful dad who still takes such good care of me! Love you dad!

2 comments:

The Days of your Life said...

He is an amazing husband! We miss you guys, but you are so happy there! Someday we will get together again and party!

martyrudd said...

Finally reading and catching up on all your posts...YES, we are so lucky to have our son Spencer!! xoxox