Madi's kindergarten teacher is the best! She's currently working with me on some stuff that Madi's going through (stomach aches every morning, before recess, and lunch- thinking it has to do with friends). I love how genuinely concerned she is over Madi's sensitivities.
Elle is fun to shop with. Conversation from the dressing room- me trying on workout pants:
Me: "I think they're too tight."
Elle: "They're supposed to be tight mom."
Love her! Actually she and Calvin are easy to take places. It's putting a third kid in the mix when things start to get interesting.
A couple weeks ago Madi insisted we go pick up trash on our walk to the park. We ended up with 2 bags full of garbage! Good work Madi and Elle!
Elle can make Cal laugh the hardest- especially in the tub.
The police came to my house last week- to file a report about Elle and her friend walking too close to the street without us moms knowing where they'd gone. My friend was in tears and feeling like a bad parent. I was just super annoyed with the cop and wish they could do something more helpful then try to scare moms. But I do think Elle and I both learned a lesson that day and we'll probably both be a little more careful from now on.
Elle recently started asking to go to preschool, and I can already tell she's gonna be a great student! I love how she insists on doing homework with Madi after school.
Madi's got really nice handwriting. Makes me mad that I didn't save a writing sample from the beginning of the year. Some parents save all the work their kid brings home. I hang favorite pieces, then take a picture and toss. This piece is currently still hanging:
Cal desperately needs a hair cut. I found this picture in Spencer's phone and was dying over his crazy bed head! Pretty sure he'd just woken up from a late nap and was not happy about it!
Spencer took my old ghetto phone to work yesterday (one that I was very happy with) and came home with a surprise for me- a new iPhone! I guess it's probably time for me to get use to the new age and new technology, but I secretly miss my old phone.

Spencer and I got away on a date to the temple this morning. I'm embarassed to say how long it's been, but it sure felt good to get back. I sure do miss the DC temple though.







2 comments:
That was a random blog!!
1.Tell Madi that she has the best kindergarten hand writing I have ever seen!! And that papa and gram are putting together a surprise for her and her tummy:) Hope to get it in the mail soon. 2. Why was Elle and a friend walking too close to the side of a road without moms knowing? Was it the road in front of your house or out in front of a shopping center? I have different feelings about each situation, but hopefully a lesson was learned by all....like the time her Uncle Bobby set the back field on fire in Boise, Idaho and the police came to bust him. (They did say he and his buddies had at least built a pit and lined it with rocks before starting the fire!!) 3. Calvins hair...do a cute comb over and let it be. Once I get there and it gets cut...you are going to be sad that he no longer looks like a baby, but like a grown up little man!! 4. Plan another temple trip while I'm there for the end of March.
xoxooxCan't wait to come for a visit!!xoxoxox
Yea, a new iphone! I love all things Apple these days.
My house seems bare with all the Christmas decor taken down, especially the picture cards, loved yours by the way.
I wish Elle could play school with Abby. She has very little interest in writing or books for that matter.
Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment