Cal continues to be our sweet little boy. He's so happy all the time and always has lots of smiles for everyone.
He's super social and likes to run around and give people high 5's.
He's currently obsessed with trains and airplanes. Lucky for us, we're close to the airport and get a good amount of planes that fly overhead in the afternoon when Cal's outside walking around.Cal's quite the explorer, and thankfully rarely gets into stuff he shouldn't get into. He just likes to walk up and down our outside walkways- picking up rocks, holding his cars, watching bugs, listening for airplanes- he really is a dream! I usually just open the side garage door and the backdoor and let him come and go as he pleases. With our gates shut he can't get out to the front and I never have to worry about him escaping. He can also now open and close the screen door by himself.
I never thought it'd be fun dressing up a boy, but I gotta say, there's not a whole lot cuter than a little boy wearing his first real tie!
He's already very obedient and a good listener. All I have to say is, "give it to mama please" and Cal will part with almost anything he's holding, including the binky in his mouth.
He continues to love his binky and monkey and basically jumps into his bed to have both. Cal still takes 2 naps a day (9:30-11am and 2:30-4:30) and goes to bed around 7:30pm.He's a fabulous eater! I love that I can cut open an avocado, slice it into chunks and he'll gobble up the whole thing. It's fun to finally make meals that at least one child will appreciate! He doesn't drink milk (at all), but I also kinda gave up trying. I stick to yogurt and cheese. He loves all fruit and eats a ton of it. Funny how our grocery budget has already gone up with a 14 month old! I fear the teenage years!
Cal still loves his books and at least once a day he'll wander into his room and sit and "read" for awhile. His new words for the month were "baby" and "tank too" (thank you) and he'll say lots of animal sounds on command (cat, dog, cow, bird, lion, and elephant are favorites).
I continue to soak up these "sweet" months where Cal's full of hugs, kisses, and loves for his mama. Sure love my baby boy!










2 comments:
So many adorable pictures!! In that second one his little smile reminds me of one Elle makes. Wishing we didn't have to live so far away :( Love you guys!!
So stinkin' adorable! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment