Madi with her buddies at the annual Dance-a-thon.
Dress-up! Think we found a winner for a Halloween costume!
The giant nest!! Every single kid at the park was helping to build it!
On one of our "visiting teaching" park days.... Cal loves his big buddy (also a Calvin - in the middle) who passes on all sorts of adorable clothes he's outgrown!
Calvin with the ladies! Love these sweet little girls and their moms!
What great friends my kids have! But what I love most, is that anytime I ask who their BEST friend is, they always say each other!
I'd get Cal in there, but he's in the "don't force me to be in a picture" stage!
And I love having finding stuff like this in Madi's backpack!
What great friends my kids have! But what I love most, is that anytime I ask who their BEST friend is, they always say each other!
I'd get Cal in there, but he's in the "don't force me to be in a picture" stage!
And I love having finding stuff like this in Madi's backpack!




No comments:
Post a Comment