Sunday, November 6, 2016

Harpers Visit

Another highlight from October was the Harpers coming to visit! It was a super short visit, but tons of fun! They got in Saturday afternoon around 3pm. I had a stake baptism from 4-5pm but as soon as I got home we loaded up and headed to the Sandhill, cause what's a trip to Camarillo without going to the Sandhill! :) 
After showers, Reina and Ivy introduced our girls to Studio C. They were instantly hooked! 
Scott and Spencer made a run to Rolling Pin around 10pm  so we could all have donuts for breakfast! 
I'm a mean-o and always make my kids eat a bowl of oatmeal before donuts! Getting this gang fed and ready for church - all before 9am was quite the accomplishment! 
After setting up the primary room I came into the chapel to find Scott, Heather, and Spencer sitting on a back row with all our kids (minus babies) in front of us. And they all did fabulous! 
After church was lunch, games, church movies, quiet time, and naps. 
I loved watching our kids play so well together!
Spencer needed to prep dinner so while Heather was napping, I loaded up all the kids and we walked to the park to get some energy out. 

Oh these kids were the cutest together! 
Stolworthy's joined us for dinner. It's always fun to reminisce about the good ol' days! 
Monday morning breakfast . . .
and pictures before my girls headed off to school. 
Madi and Elle had quite the send off for school! 
Elle and Ivy worked hard to document the weekend. They actually started a book back in Kansas and added their adventures in Camarillo to it! 
Wish I'd taken a picture of the two of them together with their book. 
Such great memories, with these forever friends! 

No comments: