Madi loves watching daddy cook! On this day, she requested that he cook up some Kung Pao with lots of peppers. She likes to add a little "Kung Pao" to her diet every now and then!
Thanks- I got it from my good friends Lis and Lexi!:) Thanks guys! The syrup my mom used to put it on didn't stick too well though. My bow kept sliding off and then my head smelled like maple syrup all day! I bet my head tasted yummy though!
7 comments:
Spencer, when did you become a chef? I want to make some of that good curry you make with the sauce from Trader Joes. How did you make that?
Crazy baby! I like Kung Pao too. We had Hawaiian Haystacks yesterday, so I thought of you guys! We had them our first time at your house!
Hurry and get out here!! Gram Rox is ready to spoil her baby!!!!
Madi Im loving your BOW!
Thanks- I got it from my good friends Lis and Lexi!:) Thanks guys! The syrup my mom used to put it on didn't stick too well though. My bow kept sliding off and then my head smelled like maple syrup all day! I bet my head tasted yummy though!
Happy Birthday Spencer! We will catch you guys next time for dinner! We HAVE to go eat at five guys! its the BEST! Hope you had a fun day shopping!
Such a cute picture.
Post a Comment