wow!!! looks cold!!! although I think the kids would LOVE the snow!! enjoy!!
What a doll!! Madi and her cute little mittens!! She is too cute.
Madi has the best cold weather clothes! HOW FUN! Cute snow pictures!
What cute pictures! I love Madi's hat and gloves. She is such a beautiful baby.
Cute!!! We have snow here as well...ug! Poor Madi needs a coat! She looks a little stressed out about that!
We are excited to leave the snow of Provo and see you guys in a few days. We miss you tons and hope Spencer's Finals are going great.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wow!!! looks cold!!! although I think the kids would LOVE the snow!! enjoy!!
What a doll!! Madi and her cute little mittens!! She is too cute.
Madi has the best cold weather clothes! HOW FUN! Cute snow pictures!
What cute pictures! I love Madi's hat and gloves. She is such a beautiful baby.
Cute!!! We have snow here as well...ug! Poor Madi needs a coat! She looks a little stressed out about that!
We are excited to leave the snow of Provo and see you guys in a few days. We miss you tons and hope Spencer's Finals are going great.
Post a Comment