Ok Anie...your daughter is so beautiful...but thats to be expected. How are you? I have a blog too! Feel free to peruse and catch up on my life http://boyce76.blogspot.com
cute pic! and I loved the chocolate and mustard art project! you are very fortunate she doesn't put it into her mouth! we tried playdoh with Ani today and she would last a bit if her binki was in, but it was so hard for her to resist putting in her mouth!
7 comments:
she is gorgeous and her blue eyes are amazing
Great picture! What a talented friend! LOL! And I wasn't even trying. :) She's just so pretty
Ok Anie...your daughter is so beautiful...but thats to be expected. How are you? I have a blog too! Feel free to peruse and catch up on my life http://boyce76.blogspot.com
Beautiful picture of a beautiful girly!
Yah its a great shot I agree! I love Madi's bright eyes! Even though theyre blue they look just like yours!
cute pic! and I loved the chocolate and mustard art project! you are very fortunate she doesn't put it into her mouth! we tried playdoh with Ani today and she would last a bit if her binki was in, but it was so hard for her to resist putting in her mouth!
HER EYE LOOK AMAZING. What a cute picture.
Post a Comment