What a gorgeous day it was today!! I was in desperate need of some sunshine too! Madilyn and I decided to venture out for a walk and enjoy the beautiful weather. It being so nice I decided to take Madilyn to the park. This is really sad, but Madi had never been to the park before today! We both had a great time! Madi got to go down the slide for the first time (with mom's help of course)!

She even got to go on the swings! She preferred swinging on my lap as opposed to the baby swing.

I'm really working on getting Madi used to the
bright sun. She never wants to look up if the sun will be in her eyes.
I tried and tried to get her to smile for a picture. She would look down....

or to the side....

but never up at me for fear of the sun being too bright!
8 comments:
So cute in her little jean jacket. I can't wait til it is nice out everyday! They are too few right now.
I LOVE these pictures of Miss Madi! Have you tried getting her to wear a hat? Maybe that would help shade her eyes. Spencer is really sensitive to the light as well. It makes his eyes water and he says that it really bothers him. Hats help. Love you tons! It was great to talk to you! We'll have to do it again soon!
Madi sure is a cutie! I have some pictures of Reina that are almost identical to those of Madi on the bench. I'll have to email you them. It was equally sunny that day and I had as much of a hard time getting her to look at me. Funny girlys!
Those baby swings seriously do not look comfortable. She was probably slipping through the leg holes. She seems so grown up from when we saw her a Christmas. Lots more facial expressions and smiles. I love it!
That looks fun! Wheres the park with the swings? I was thinking that just now when I went down to our tot lot. We have no swings. Thats the best part I think! How fun it is to be able to go in flip flops finally!
How fun! It was a beautiful day to be outside! Thanks for coming along to the PRC with us today. It was so cute to watch Madi with all the toys and kids. :)
How fun. Lizette has a hard time looking in the sun as well. I am so happy for spring....
I know! We need swings! Where did you find them? Kate has only been on a swing once. Yep once. So pathetic. I tried taking her to our little playground a few weeks ago and she wasn't very excited. After a few minutes of humoring me she took my hand and started walking toward home! We need to have a big park playdate!
Post a Comment