Today is Spencer and I's 4 year wedding anniversary!! Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years! Actually, it feels like we've been married a LOT longer- it's hard to remember life before Spencer, and it's even harder to imagine life without him! We celebrated last night with an evening at the beach! I am going to be at my parents for the next 2 weeks and Spencer will be working here in So. Cal, so we had to celebrate a day earlier! We put Madi down for bed (thanks grandpa Al for babysitting!!) and drove to the Ventura Harbor for dinner. There is a restaurant right on the water called Andria's Seafood that has the BEST fish-n-chips!!

We ate a romantic dinner outside on the patio, overlooking the water and all the boats, and then after stuffing ourselves, decided to "walk it off." The sun was just about to set, so we walked over to the beach to get some pictures before it got dark. It was a beautiful night and the perfect temperature!





After the sun set, we made our way back to the harbor and walked along the docks, admiring all the expensive yachts and watching the fishing boats coming in with the day's catch. A perfect evening, a great anniversary!
13 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That is so great you are right next to somewhere that can instantly be romantic....the beach. Hope you have fun up in Brentwood!
Congrats! And have fun with your family.
awww! Happy anniversary! How cute! Youre hair looks AWESOME! Not that much darker? is it? LOoks great! HOT NECKLACE too BTW! congrats on the 4 years! Im glad you guys got married, had madi and then became out neighbors!!! YEAH!!!
4 years, wow! Congratulations you two. It sounds like you had a good celebration.
happy anniversary! you guys are so cute!!! i can't believe it has been four years russ and i haven't even been married for 3 years, crazy!!!
Congrats and Happy anniversary!! You look amazing, Anie!! We miss you!
happy anniversary! yeah! what a great night! I miss the Pacific Ocean! can't wait to see it in a few weeks!! love you guys!!
A little too sappy for me! Hope you are having fun with your fam in Brentwood!
Could you be any more gorgeous? You do look amazing! I'll definitely update our blog with pics of the garden. We are growing everything you can imagine. I'm so excited! When you come Boise I'll have lots of tomatoes for you. Yeah!!! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats, you guys! The pictures make us miss you even more :o) Give Madi a squeeze and enjoy the nice, dry heat--the humidity's killing me here!!!!
Happy Anniversary! It looks like it was the perfect night!!!
I'm sorry we missed you!! Hope you're having fun in CA!
Congratulations, on your anniversary. Looks like you had a fun date..
Happy belated anniversary! I'm a little behind. You guys are so lucky - we have spent every anniversary so far (yep all 4) either pregnant or with a small child in tow!
Post a Comment