Monday we walked the kids over to the Dainty Center where they could check out the animals. We saw geese, peacocks, bunnies, a pig, goat, lamb, roaster, and chicken!
Madi was thrilled to see all the different animals! She screamed and screamed with excitement, but then stood and stared in awe!
We couldn't get the lamb or goat to come any closer. Madi seemed pretty disappointed about not getting a better look.
On Tuesday, Tisha and her kids took off to visit some friends, leaving Madi and I home alone with mom for the day! And what a relaxing day we had! We got in some naps, swimming, cleaning, and play time! Life is SO much clamer and quieter with only one kid to entertain! Now I'm starting to wonder if I still want 6 kids!
On Wednesday, along with packing and a play date with our neighbor, mom took Tisha and I to get our nails done! I have never sat in such an awesome chair! What an amazing massage I got! I forgot to have someone take a picture of the three of us in our chairs, but at least mom snapped a picture so that I could document my experience!
The final product! Guess whose nails are whose!!
Thursday morning Tisha, Madi, and I left Brentwood and headed down south. We got into Camarillo in time to drop Madi off and head over to the outlet malls to do a little shopping. Not only was Tisha our ride back to Camarillo, but we also had a pretty full agenda for her one day down here. We got up bright and early Friday morning and headed off to LA. The last Friday of every month there is sample sale downtown that Tisha regularly attended while living in South Pasadena. After moving across the country she's missed attending this sale where she gets super nice quality, designer clothes for cheap! Tisha was in heaven as we drove through the streets of LA. Completely opposite of me, she has a great love for the busyness of urban life! We were at the sample sale for over 2 hours! I was happy to have snagged up a deal on Babymel diaper bags. With an offer of buy one, get one 1/2 off- and having never bought a diaper bag before, I went ahead and got two! The best part about it is that Spencer is actually VERY pleased with my purchase! I finally found a diaper bag that we both like! After the sample sale, we drove by Tish and Curt's old place, stopping by the park she and Adley walked to everyday. Madi was happy to get out of her car seat and stroller and have a few minutes of play time!
From there we headed over to the Anthropologie in Pasadena for more shopping!! What a champ Madi was through all of this. She was such a tropper, getting in and out of the car and into her stroller just to sit some more. What a good girl letting her mom and aunt have a fun day together!
With my sister-in-law Lindsay, and niece Brittany on their way up to Camarillo on Friday afternoon, Madi and I were able to get a ride back with them. What a fun, busy day! With only one 40 minute nap in her stroller, Madi was happy to go to bed early!
5 comments:
ok, where's the picture of the diaper bags???? :o)
Oh a pedicure. Wouldn't that be nice. I got my first pedicure ever with mom and I loved it! I can't believe how much fun stuff you are doing this summer! You're class reunion is coming up soon isn't it? Oh man, that should be fun. Is Spencer going to go with you? Well we are excited to hang out and we hear that Madi is sooo close to walking. Maybe by now she is already!
So, do I get a prize if I can correctly guess whose toes are whose???? Here's my guess:
Clockwise starting with the toes on the right...
Mom, Anie, Tisha...
Am I right?? If I am, I SO think I should get some extra bonus points for the Rudd Family Olympics!
Okay where is the picture of your new DIAPER BAGS??? I wanna see! How FUN! Im so jealous! I want to go shopping! Thats great Madi was so good while you were out! She needs to teach Lexi a thing or two!!! How fuN! and I noticed... HELLO?? Madi gets to wear PANTS! And a HOODIE!!! I cant wait till fall!!! hopfully it comes in September this year instead of JANUARY like last year! It was SO HOT FOREVER!
Way to Go Jen!!! You WIN the prize for guessing correctly!! You'll be rewarded with extra hugs and kisses from Madi at the family reunion!! :) Oh, and pictures of the diaper bags will be coming! Sorry, I didn't think about it! :)
Post a Comment