Friday, December 19, 2008

Win a Baby Sling!


As my final attempt at winning a new baby sling, I am doing this post to let you all know about a company called Mod Mum. This company is giving away baby slings for FREE!!! Ya, that's right- totally free! Throughout December, Mod Mum is giving away 3 baby slings a week to moms in need! I figure I'm definitely a "mom in need", so I've entered the contest! Wish me luck! I'd LOVE to be the owner of one of their slings! Everyone I know that uses slings loves them, so I've decided that with baby #2 it's definitely something I want to use.

I've included the directions below of what you can do if you're interested in entering this contest! Check out this website for more details. All of their slings are absolutely ADORABLE, making it almost impossible to choose a favorite. While I would love to own any of them, I narrowed my favorites down to: the lily, olivia, and emily (which my friend Lacey is actually modeling in the picture- GO LACEY!)

There are different ways to enter, so choose one or increase your chances by doing them all:

1. Write about the contest in your blog telling us which sling you love the most and include a link to Mod Mum. Then send us an email at contest@modmum.com with the link to your post to receive one entry.

2. Add Mod Mum to your Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway. Then send us an email at contest@modmum.com with your Twitter name to receive one entry.

3. Add our button with link to our site to your side bar. Then send us an email at contest@modmum.com with a link to your blog to receive one entry.

4. Email three friends about the contest and copy us on the email at contest@modmum.com to receive an entry.

Winners will be announced weekly! Good Luck!

3 comments:

Lollidale Farm said...

Good luck to you! If this were 3 years ago, I would have entered in a heart beat, but I think AJ's too old. Haha! I LOVED carrying him in slings and wraps and meitais. :)

Lis said...

DUDE~! I SO HOPE YOU WIN! I never win anything!

momster said...

I think I could have used a sling just to carry my nursing mamma breasts around!