
After over seven years of being faithful T-mobile customers, Spencer and I have now made the jump to Sprint. After moving to MD we struggled with T-mobile because we were only able to get a weak signal in our house. Unfortunately this meant that we had to have a home phone as well, bringing up the cost each month to over $100. Now with switching to Sprint, we FINALLY have cell phones that get a GREAT signal in our house, plus we were able to get rid of our home phone, bringing our bill down to $60 a month! SWEET!
SO, to make a long story short, for those of you that we talk to on a regular basis, don't bother with calling our house phone anymore. Now that we have awesome cell coverage in our house, we've gotten rid of our land line and will only be using cell phones. We've kept our numbers the same to make it easy on everybody!
6 comments:
Awesome! I sure wish we could do that, but we have WAY too many phone talkers in our house....
I was waiting for you to post your phone number on the internet. :)
What took you so long!? Two years of crappy phone service! You poor thing! Im glad you found a way! LOve the new phone! Ill make a note of the house number. i know you told me this already but last night I kept calling it and it would go to your VM! I was like ANSWER! ANSWER!!! NOW I GET IT! DUH.
Is that a picture of your new phones? Matt and I got new phones in the mail yesterday...I think Sprint to sprint is free right?? Now we can talk all we want. Sweet.
Sweeet! T-Mobile sucks in Maryland. I tried it for a week and took everything back. We have Verizon (cause EVERYONE in our family has Verizon and we can talk free between each other). You need to give me your number.
Woo-HOOOO!!! You'll have to give us a consumer report down the road and let us know what you think! We will be shopping for reliable cell service soon...
Post a Comment