Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Snow Cones

With the hot weather we had at the first of the week, Melissa busted out her snow come machine. Madi wasn't very interested in eating any, but she sure was interested in feeding hers to Lexi! So after Lexi was finished with her snow cone, she came running towards Madi for some more! Madi's response was quite comical. . . . 

"Want some Lexi?"
"Here ya go."
"Mmmmm...."
"Good job Lexi. Want some more?"
Madi coached Lexi through eating the rest of her snow cone. It was hilarious! She's such a little mom!


2 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

Madi is, by far, one of the cutest little girls I have ever met! I love how motherly she is and Tyler LOVES looking at her pictures!

Lis said...

Hey! I just noticed this one! How could I miss it? Isnt that SLOBBER STRAND in the last picture just SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY AND GROSS!!! haha!!