
Today was the first day of Spencer's last year of law school! I really don't know whether to cry or celebrate that he's almost done. I love law school and I've definitely missed having Spencer studying at home. However, I think this year is going to be different from all the others. I predict that he'll be much busier. He was hired back by the firm he spent the summer with to work part-time during the school year. Whether a full-time job with the firm will materialize is still uncertain, but this opportunity is a huge blessing-of the 5 law clerks the firm hired for the summer, only Spencer and one other clerk were asked to stay on! So, with working 16 hours a week, carrying a full school schedule, and receiving a new calling as the Stake Young Men's secretary, I'm planning on not seeing Spencer as much this year. I don't dare complain though- I'm sure it's going to be better than when he actually starts working full-time after law school. Good luck Spence!
13 comments:
Aww! Thats such a CUTE funny picture! Brian thought it was pretty funny too! Im sorry that Spencers going to be more busy! Im sure he will find a way to make time for his cute girls tho! He ALWAYS DOES! Good luck to Spencer in his LAST YEAR! WOOT WOOT!!!!
And way to snag a job this year too!!! I called it. (for the record! hehe!)
Great picture!
What a clever picture. It should be in a law school magazine!!
Congrats Spencer, that's no small accomplishment. This picture is awesome by the way- hahaha!
So Anie, I'm going to be in D.C. over labor day weekend for about a week- want to meet up? I'm helping my sister move so I won't have a ton of free time, but I'd love to see you guys at least once if we can arrange it. Email me your current number and we'll get in touch.
Hope it works out!
Erin
erinelizabeth27@gmail.com
I was looking to this post! I love Spencer's first day pictures. This one is the best. You really captured how crazy and busy your life is in one snap shot.
Congrats Spencer on getting a part time job. Good luck juggling everything. Hang in there Anie! It is going to get easier. Soon Elle will be sleep trained!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE picture!! Madi is beyond serious as if it were her last year of law school. Love her doggie back pack and I'm sure Spence wishes he had one just like it!! GO GET 'EM SON...WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!! xoxoDad and Mom
I am really excited for you, I think it's always a good thing when you can see the end of a long journey... :)
Love the picture!
Thanks for sharing your blog with me.
Cute picture!! You guys do have a lot on your plate...not quite sure how you guys do it all. Best of luck juggling it all and congrats again Spencer on landing the job.
Love the pic! I think its funny that Spencer is almost done with school and I'm just starting!
What a funny picture! Is that Spencer's pink rolly backpack?? ;) Awwwwwww. He's going to be the envy of all the other law students. But really, congrats to him for making this far. I don't think I would be self disciplined enough to be a lawyer. And YAY for snagging a job! That means when your lease is up you are moving to Clarksburg to be near me, right?!!
Whoo-hoo! Way to go, Jenkins Family!!! Good luck with your very busy last year. And you're right, having a real job will be worse!!! :)
YEAH! Good luck! Almost done!!! I'm sure it will just fly by. And congrats on the law firm position!
Post a Comment