Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fun at the Fair

When we heard that the Montgomery County Fair was going on, Spencer and I were dying to take Madi. But after looking at our schedules- between work, appointments, and Uncle Jeremy coming into town, I didn't see it happening. Luckily, Stacie called to tell me that she and Scott were planning on going on Friday and wanted to know if Madi could come along. Perfect! Madi was thrilled (even if it doesn't show in the pictures- I promise my daughter is a very happy child. She just takes the Fair very seriously)! 


Big thanks to Scott and Stacie for taking pictures so that I could document Madi's first time to the Fair. They saw the animals. . .


Madi got to ride a pony. . .



The even went on the Ferris Wheel . . .



Stacie called me at the end of their Ferris Wheel ride and told me that Madi absolutely loved it! I asked to talk to Madi, but all I could hear was her freaking out about wanting to go AGAIN- so yes they went again! Madi was in heaven!


What a fabulous first fair experience! It was a "hit," because Madi has been talking non-stop about her adventure with Stacie and Scott! 


Thanks guys for letting Madi come along and most especially- for giving me a nice quiet afternoon at home!

7 comments:

Jones Family said...

What a lucky little girl. How fun to get so much attention and be spoiled at the fair. I love her necklaces too!

martyrudd said...

How lucky is Madi to have Scott and Stacie take her to the fair!! And how lucky are Scott and Stacie for getting to take my baby girl to the fair!! It sounded like everybody had a great day...including Anie:) xoxoMOM

Lis said...

Thats so cool!!!! Im glad you let her get out even if it had to be without you!!! How sweet of them to take her and I KNOW Madi must have been the happiest girl alive!!! I know shes been asking to go! SO glad she finally got to!!!!

tylerandmommy said...

I'm so glad she got to go. If I would have known, we could have taken her with Tyler on Saturday. Thank goodness for good friends who love your kids right? Looks like she had a fun time!!

Janet Musgrave said...

The pictures of Madi are wonderful. The big question is--who had more fun--Madi or Scott and Stacie? Madi and Elle are precious. We enjoy reading your blogs.

Janet and Les Musgrave

Terry Family said...

Lucky girl! She gets to spend time with 2 of my favorite people!

Stacie said...

We had so much fun with her...thanks for letting us hang out with her for the afternoon. The fair wouldn't have been the same with just two boring adults. :)